• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Leprechaun Pass

BurntFingers

I was on another board and seen this idea. If anyone is interested let me know and we can get it going. The idea would be a secret gift of cigars or accessories totalling &#3625 or more. If the gift is only cigars it should include at least 5 cigars. All participants will be given a name to send their gift to. This would be similar to the Secret Santa Pass we had. If interested post or send me a CP message.Thanks,
Don :cool:

I already responded with a resounding "add me". I would prefer to use this email address. The other is from work and I am not always there.If I am in let me know. I will be gone for the next few days so here is my address if I made it3440 4th Parallel Road
Ellensburg, WA
98926Deb

I will keep this open until Feb. 23rd then ask for all the addresses then. I will then email you your Secret Leprechaun recipient so you can get it to them by Mar. 17th. If all packages get mailed out by Mar. 10th they should get there in plenty of time. If anyone has any questions or suggestions please post or send me a CP message.Thanks,
Don

How can I pass this one up when St. Patrick's Day is also my birthday? Count me in -- email sent.

Okay everyone the day is here. I will close the signups at 9pm tonight pacific time. Here comes the fun part I need all your  addresses so I will provide a bit of incentive to do it quick. The first person, the fifth person and the tenth person will recieve a small gift pack of cigars. The email can be sent by clicking on the email icon on this post and make sure you put Secret Leprechaun in the subject line. I will take all addresses starting now. Good luck and your secret leprechaun's address should be sent out to you tomorrow.Don :cool:(Edited by BurntFingers at 4:07 pm on Feb. 23, 2001)