• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Secret Santa Tips

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Hey everyone,
The Secret Santa thing is always a good bit of fun.
Yet it may be helpful to your secret santa to know your likes or dislikes.

So if you want post on this thread what you like, as in cigars.
If there is any bit of information that may be handy to your santa like this one.

So go fo it - make a post and share your likes.

ONE THING TO REMEMBER:

PLEASE DO NOT CREATE NEW ACCOUNTS FOR THE SECRET SANTA.

THANKS,
ROD

Rod, you should make one Santa account and give all the people participating the password. Then when it is over delete the account until next year.

My wish list is small but probably unattainable, so I'll just say whatever Santa feels right about sending is what I want. :)

Hell I'm easy. Send me anything but hookers! ;) :D

Matt R said:
My wish list is small but probably unattainable, so I'll just say whatever Santa feels right about sending is what I want. :)
THANK YOU MATT. :thumbs:

I really ain't got no so-fist-a-cadid palet. I smokes what I gots, and I smokes what I gets. Haven't had many I threw out before I got the the band, and the ones I did, nobody here would waste time buyin' anyway. :p :thumbs:

The whole idea of this pass was for a group of people to spread a little cheer and share a little cheer around the holidays

I don't think I am ASKING to much? :(

Shadow said:
Hell I'm easy. Send me anything but hookers! ;) :D
hey shaddow, did you have the same luck i got last year? (ok this is going to be the "clean" punch line, so please put your dirty minds in the gutter and laugh any damn how!!!)

for Christmas, i got a shirt and some lovin, and both were too big :0 :sign: :sign:

(again, children, for those who have trouble with that punch line pm me and i'll insert the dirty word :0 :p )

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

That sounds kind of familiar Nick! :sign: :sign:

That's OK Mike (HB), it was a pretty good idea, and I thought of it myself. Then I decided that when sending gars to people, if I really really like them, you can bet whoever gets them will enjoy them too (except for Lars of course).

Your heart was in the right place :thumbs:

"OK, I have been informed that I should stipulate that this is a 4 cigar bomb, each cigar must be $4.00 or more. No, 2 $8.00 cigars are not the same as 4 $4.00. And ether is 1 $12 and 1 $4... you get the picture"

I thought this was plain enough ??? This is Secret Santa not secret mooch right? Just like all presents you get at Xmas, some you like, some you don't. You keep the ones you like and give away the ones you don't. I'm sure we all will send something we think the person would like. Sure would hate to think I had to run out to the local shop and buy sticks I normally can't afford just to meet someones "tip".

Wascal