• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seeya Later!

Nathan Rahl

Dum de Dum
Well, tomorrow is the day. My life as an enlisted member of the Air Force starts tomorrow :D . I haven't been posting much, but I thought I would just stop by and say goodbye. Man, 6 weeks without a cigar is going to suck... :laugh: Anyways, nothing fancy, just saying goodbye. Take care everyone :thumbs: .

Nathan

Aim high! Time in the service can be some of the best of your life.

Aim high! Time in the service can be some of the best of your life.

And for some, the worst. Its what YOU make of it. Make it the best. Good luck, Bro, and thanks for serving.

Well good luck on the new roads ahead. Like it was said...Serving is what you make of it. I loved my time in the Army till I was severely injured but even then, made th best of a bad situation so dont let the Man keep you down. :thumbs:

WAY TO GO! The airforce was a positive experience in my life, i wish the same for you. You'll get out of military service what you put in! GOOD LUCK! :cool:

Well, I just finished smoking an Anejo #48, and wow what a smoke. This was my going away smoke, and even though I really enjoyed it, I almost wish I hadn't smoked it. Sitting out on my deck for an hour and a half really gave my mind to much time to roam and think. I realized how much I am really going to miss all of my friends and family :(. I don't think I will be able to smoke another one of these cigars without thinking about this one moment :(. I guess that is for the best anyways, they are a little to expensive for my budget anyways. :laugh:

Good luck to ya Nathan, the Air Force is a good place to serve.

Wow, Just starting seems live forever since I said that! Wish best and take care! :cool:

Have fun and be safe Nathan! We appreciate you serving! :thumbs:
Take care

Brandon

Good Luck, and make the most of every opportunity that comes up, especially the chances to travel outside the USA. USAFSS 1970-74. :thumbs:

Good luck to you and thank you for serving.

I wish I could have and regret every day that I didn't.

Stay safe and make the most of it!

:thumbs:

My time in the army was some of the best times in my life I hope the airforce is the same for you.