• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

talis

Hi.
Trying to sell a Daniel Marshall 20th annaversery Treasure chest humidor #122 off 200 in very good condition. Can any one help with what is the best way to do it please.
For questions talipersonal@gmail.com

Gee talis, you have arrived at the friendliest cigar site on the web and immediately broken a bunch of rules. This is not a wide open sell/swap site it is a community of cigar enthusiasts where you must adhere to the rules, and those rules prohibit sales activity unless you have been an active member for some months. The "please help" with the email addy doesn't help either.

Gee talis, you have arrived at the friendliest cigar site on the web and immediately broken a bunch of rules. This is not a wide open sell/swap site it is a community of cigar enthusiasts where you must adhere to the rules, and those rules prohibit sales activity unless you have been an active member for some months. The "please help" with the email addy doesn't help either.
So So sorry. This Really wasn't my intention. I don't understand any thing about cigars and asked on line and was given this site to try ask through the forums.
I apologize again.

No problem, really doesn't matter how it happened the fact is that it did and you really didn't investigate you just posted it up.