• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sending A "Bomb"

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
When you send a bomb, do you always put oasis or some kind of moisture in there? If you do, I am guessing you run the risk of over-humidification or if you don't they could get hard as a rock. Suggestions?

Naw. I just put 'em in a ziplock and squeeze as much air out as I can and seal it. They'll be fine for a few days. I've gotten sticks that were in the mail for a week during summer which were stored this way and they came out of the bags ready to smoke. A pass should have some sort of humi device though considering the variables.
NA :thumbs:

I try to ship my cigars individually wrapped, then put them in a zip lock. In the Ziplock I will usually put a very lightly damp paper tower or cigar tube with oasis if I have any spare tubes into a second ziploc and toss in the cigar pack in there. I plan for the chance of them getting lost and taking 2 weeks to deliver. Then the recipient can always let them sit or dry box em. My addy is in the profile for all you blind bombers...lol. Shameless plug.

Emo

Nice disclaimer, HB! :D You know some IDIOT would have called to order/complain about the "BOMB". Keep up the good work!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

A few cigars I use only ziplocks, always one inside another. With the speed of the mail now its hard to fail it gets there so fast. I always let new cigars stabalize for a few days after their little journey too. IMHO