• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sending Cigars

In 2 seperate ziploc baggies. Wrap with bubble wrap. The throw in a box of peanuts. Seal the box with packing tape, then address the box the the addy in my profile. Voila!

Emo

Make sure you send it out "priority mail" so it gets there sooner so they don't lay around in some hot and nasty postoffice somewhere... :)

Well, since basically the only time I send two cigars anymore is to the same damn address, I would just cram them into a baggie, fill it up with water so that they don't try out, introduce a few beetles to the cigars, throw them into a shoe box, give it to the kids to throw around like a football, throw a mailing label to Shadow, mail it via the slowest delivery possible, post-date the delivery date for two months, and hope that it gets lost in the mail.

ALostTexan

Okay Blair now let's practice a little take the 2 cigars wrap as instructed above and address them to

Benjie V @ ................................ LOL ;)

Hey Blair, You can go to the PO and get the priority boxes for free! :thumbs: Or you can go to the PO website and order them by the case and print off your shipping label {again for free} so you will always have them handy when you need them! Addy in profile!