• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sending some Cigars to troops in Afghanistan

Flushnutz

So my wife just found out that her long time friend's fiance is a cigar smoker. I have yet to meet him as he is currently in Afghanistan, but I was going to put together a care package for him and the rest of the troops he is deployed with out of Ft. Bragg. I know others here have sent care packages to the troops, so I wanted to provide an opportunity if anyone wanted to add to what I was sending. If so just PM me for my address.

Dennis

Flushnutz wife here....

This soldier is one of the real good guys (aren't they all LOL)! He and his team are right in the thick of it and this would mean a lot. I mean what better way to celebrate the last week than with a good cigar in the field? ;)

Thanks to anyone who has a few extra sticks they can add to the bunch we are sending ourselves.

Elizabeth

Sailor, you and your bride are awesome, thank you both for your service and sacrifice.
Might I suggest you send the cigars along with your friends name and info to Smitty at www.opfth.com? Operation From the Heart will take very good care of your friend and his team.

(edit for spelling)

Sailor, you and your bride are awesome, thank you both for your service and sacrifice.
Might I suggest you send the cigars along with your friends name and info to Smitty at www.opfth.com? Operation From the Heart will take very good care of your friend and his team.

(edit for spelling)

Thanks for the heads up.