• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Series '55' by Victor Sinclair Mega-Sampler

7Enigma

Just got this today. Looks to be a good deal though I've never tried them. If my humidor wasn't stuffed to the brim I'd seriously look at this:

Series '55' by Victor Sinclair Mega-Sampler,
only $49.99
24-cigar medley of toros (MSRP: $192)
Offer good until Thursday, February 22nd, 9AM ET

Series '55' is Victor Sinclair's very best - the pride and joy of its creator, Jose Dominguez. The thing is, at $8 per stick this premium cigar sports a price tag that's...well...rather premium. In my mind, Series '55' deserves more recognition, so CI is offering a nutty (nutty!) introductory deal to entice you to sample it. This special Mega-Sampler box showcases 24 Toros, each 6"x50, including four different wrappers.
And it's all a mere $49.99! That equates to 74% off retails. How do we do it?

Series '55' features four unique blends, and each boasts a different, beautiful wrapper and distinct flavor profile. And that's not all: each blend combines a 5-country recipe of premium tobaccos that have been patiently aging for 5 years...hence the '55'. Clever, eh?

Behold the goodness inside:
6 -
Series '55' Cameroon Toro (6" x 50)
Creamy, smooth and filled with toasty hints of nuts.
6 -
Series '55' Corojo Toro (6" x 50)
Top seller. Slowly builds in complexity and strength.
6 -
Series '55' Oscuro Toro (6" x 50)
Robust, rich and slightly sweet yet mild in strength.
6 -
Series '55' Sun Grown Toro (6" x 50)
Full-bodied and flavorful with a spicy influence.

24 tasty cigars, covering all four blends of the high-end Serie '55' series at 74% below normal retails. Your friends at CI are pulling the rabbit out of the hat once again!

Click here to buy or read more:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials.asp

I had bought a box of Victor Sinclair 55 series a while back (Cameroons I think?). This is a lot better deal than I got! I had given one to Newfie in the Blind Review Pass It Forward Pass. He did a review on if you are wondering.

These were a so so smoke in my opinion for $4 a stick. $2 may not be bad for a sampler.

Quade

I had bought a box of Victor Sinclair 55 series a while back (Cameroons I think?). This is a lot better deal than I got! I had given one to Newfie in the Blind Review Pass It Forward Pass. He did a review on if you are wondering.

These were a so so smoke in my opinion for $4 a stick. $2 may not be bad for a sampler.

Quade

For me (being a newb), I always am on the lookout for samplers. I can't justify a $50+ box of smokes if I have no idea I'll like them, and I might just get bored after 10 of the same cigar. This seems to have a nice sampler of 4 different smokes. I'd love to have 2 of each (or even 1) to add to my humidor, but I just can't justify the extra cost (none of my friends/family smoke cigars), and as mentioned don't have the space right now.

the devil site sells these samplers every few days for about 25 ish if u watch out for it.

The devil site? Sorry I'm not on here frequently enough to understand that. :blush:

Paris Hiltons MySpace page....... :whistling:

If you're up for the searching and bidding, you can find almost anything offered at Cigars International for less over at CigarBid.

If you're up for the searching and bidding, you can find almost anything offered at Cigars International for less over at CigarBid.

VS cigars took the place of Black Partagas as Freddy's favorite right now.
I have been bidding/buying them at C-Bid.
The 24 pack for some reason usually goes in the $35-$45 range there.
However, the 5 packs I can get for $5-$7 so less is sometimes cheaper and if you only want a taste that may be the way to go.

Also, I never go more then $15 for the 10 pack (1 of each of VS Series & Bohemian lines) which usually goes for $20-$28 range because you can get them for $15.49 here - http://www.internetcigarsales.com/catalog/...ad=shopping.com

He recent got a Bohemian Revolution in one of the sampler packs but we can't find any information about it & he really LIKED that one.

Take Care,
Lisa

I have had a couple of these and was not that impressed. Not something I would buy again. However, a sampler is the best way to go when trying something new. I would look at CigarAuctioneer.com or CigarBid.com and get yourself a deal on a fiver or two first. Less money spent if you do not like them.

Just my .02

- Jason