• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Series X

Great King Rat

Reaction score
I just smoked my second Series X. These are made by Oliva family.

Great complex and balanced flavors through out. Started out with spice and cedar than it mellowed out with hints of coco and espresso. Great burn and draw as well.

Overall, these are great cigars...

Question, I have been buying these guys from my local shop and the prices are jacked. Do you guys know of any online vendor that carries them? I have been looking but I have not found them online.

Anyhow, give these guys a try I am sure you will love them.

Great King Rat said:
I just smoked my second Series X. These are made by Oliva family.

Great complex and balanced flavors through out. Started out with spice and cedar than it mellowed out with hints of coco and espresso. Great burn and draw as well.

Overall, these are great cigars...

Question, I have been buying these guys from my local shop and the prices are jacked. Do you guys know of any online vendor that carries them? I have been looking but I have not found them online.

Anyhow, give these guys a try I am sure you will love them.
[snapback]216129[/snapback]​

Are these the ones? What size did you smoke?
http://www.tobaccoworldcigars.com/cigars_x...tion_cigars.htm

Yep they are them. I have smoked a Celebrity and Boomer. Thanks for the links. My local shpos price is $2.00 more a stick.

Thanks again. Do try them, they are great.

I got a 5er of these and haven't been terribly inmpressed. Not anywhere near as good as the Bold Maduros I like. There're not bad, just don't live up to the hype IMO.

I did not know there was hype about these cigars. I have hard time finding them. I also need to try out the bolds. Perfhaps, they could be better.

GKR

I enjoy the Series X, but not as much as the Bold Os or the O Maduros. The hype on this cigar surrounded the fact that Fuente was sueing United Tobacco for using the X in the name. They did not want this associated with the Opus in any way. Oliva completely stepped out of it...all they did was make the cigar for UST and have since stopped doing so. I believe the suit has gone to court and the Fuentes have won a cease and desist order. These will probably be renamed/packaged in the near future. Could be wrong, but that is what I remember reading.

Anyway, did a review on these a while back. You can read it here.