• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Setting last seen as private

Just out of curiosity, why would you want to do that?

I have a general issue with the ability to track my activity throughout the day. I could obviously just not login/not use remember me functions to achieve the same goal. I just had seen others set to private and thought it was a feature that was available. If it is not something that can be set, no worries, I will just manage things on my end.

Thanks,
-Chad

I have a general issue with the ability to track my activity throughout the day. I could obviously just not login/not use remember me functions to achieve the same goal. I just had seen others set to private and thought it was a feature that was available. If it is not something that can be set, no worries, I will just manage things on my end.

Thanks,
-Chad

I had several stalkers tracking me down and thus, I have it. If it wasn't for those two insane females, I wouldn't even use it.

I have also been training with the local cigar terrorist cell. We target mailboxes and the occasional front deck to bring fear, uncertainty and doubt (Fox gives us some good coverage) to newbs. It would be a shame if the local and international authorities could track my online plotting.

-Chad

Log out and when you log back in, check the box to the right that says "log in as invisible".

You have to have at least 1,932 posts, no more than 10 of which have been greetings in the intro forum and at least 37% must be substantive and cigar related.