• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shadow!

BACCHUS

Recovering Non-Skier
In my humidor, of course. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry Bill, I'm a baaad, baaad man! LMAO!

Bacchus

Bastid! ;) :D

Don't worry about me Will. You just discovered the Power Ranger, want to see my stash of them? :D

Shadow said:
Bastid! ;) :D

Don't worry about me Will. You just discovered the Power Ranger, want to see my stash of them? :D
Dammit! It's just like me to bring a knife to a gun fight! LMAO! :D

Oh, and uh, YES! I would like to see your stash of Power Rangers. What room of your house did you say you keep them in? :D :p :sign:

BACCHUS said:
Shadow said:
Bastid! ;)  :D

Dammit! It's just like me to bring a knife to a gun fight! LMAO! :D

Oh, and uh, YES! I would like to see your stash of Power Rangers. What room of your house did you say you keep them in? :D :p :sign:
I keep those and my other special cigars in my special Shadow Sanctum that only I know the location. Something all of us Elitist FOGs have to do to secure our loot! ;) :D

Shadow said:
I keep those and my other special cigars in my special Shadow Sanctum that only I know the location. Something all of us Elitist FOGs have to do to secure our loot! ;) :D
I KNEW it!!!!!!!

Phil said:
Shadow said:
I KNEW it!!!!!!!
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Shadow said:
Phil said:
Shadow said:
I keep those and my other special cigars in my special Shadow Sanctum that only I know the location. Something all of us Elitist FOGs have to do to secure our loot! ;)  :D
I KNEW it!!!!!!!
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
I don't have an inner sanctum, but just today I was able to pick up an 8 ft. deep pit that this former Iraqi Dictator no longer had a use for. :D I've decided to call it "Saddam's Last Resort." :D I think its catchy. ;)