• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shark Attack Reported

Horse

Member 200
After rehearsal last night when Uno's finally cleared out of customers other than the 'Texas Millionaires',  a Shark was reported seen......in my pocket.  :p  
It was a beauty.  I can see why Carlito and family picked a red ribbon to wrap the foot with.  The color of the wrapper is nearly black.  :) and the red really sets it off in presentation. It's the darkest cigar I've ever laid eyes on.
For those of you who might not know, this is the Fuente Anejo #77.  It is of Torpedo/Beli shape with the distictive characteristic of a boxed end Foot continuing about 2/3's of the way up to a rounded upper 1/3.
Pre-light aroma was outstanding.  While toasting the foot, my mouth was watering.
Puff puff puff....My Gawwwwd this things strong! Puff puff puff....My Gawwwwd this things strong! Puff puff puff....My Gawwwwd this things strong!
Ahhhhh right there baby, oh yeah, that's the one I was waitin for....after about 1/2 inch, it settled into a really nice smoke.  The first 10 minutes were really scarey, I had my doubts but it did settle into a fine smoke.  The loooong finish produced lots of spice.

:thumbs:  :thumbs: Thanks again Kenny for the marvelous gift.  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

This is the best of the bunch for the new Anejos. Don't expect the same from the other sizes. I just traded away my box the other day. :( but I got some GOOD stuff in return. :)

I agree Matt...at least from this years release. I'm hoping that laying some of the others to bed for a year or two might help.

Only time will tell.....if I don't gift them away before then  :cool:

Horse - you are more then welcome my friend. BTW............ Incoming :D

When I picked up my stash of Anejos for this year I smoked one of each size, except for the #77s(only was able to snag 5), to see how they were now. All the others are taking a one year nap in the bottom of one of my coolers.

I pulled out my collection of Anejos from last year, OH MAMA What a difference a year makes. Some of the smoothest and most flavorful cigars I have ever smoked. :thumbs:

:( Incoming? Incoming? :(
Why me Lord, what have I ever done?
To deserve even one.....

:p :p :thumbs: :D