• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sherlock Holmes Pipe

Ttison

After recently seeing the new Holmes movie I was looking into purchasing a pipe similar to the one he uses in the movie. He actually uses 3 or 4 different ones but I was interested in only two. One I am interested in is the one he is smoking before he enters Professor Moriarty's office and the one he is smoking before his final fight scene with the professor. I was also interested in the one he is smoking when he gets out of his car after driving to Watson's wedding the night after his "Bachelor" party. If anyone could help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it! Also if you know what kind of pipes they are please let me know the name and if you know of a place where I can purchase one then by all means please share!

Sorry, I haven't seen the movie just yet. YET.

I haven't seen the movie, but the "real Holmes" often smoked a church warden and almost never a Calabash. You will also need a Persian slipper to store your tobacco He actually smoked cigars and cigarettes as well. Probably more often than his pipe.

Doc.

Its a terrific movie souldog and doc I read somewhere recently that orignially he didn't smoke the calabash like you said. That an actor who portrayed him in a TV series I believe was the one who adopted the Calabash style pipe so that his face wouldn't be covered by the bowl of the pipe. Let me know though after you guys see the movie!

I haven't seen the new movie, but I believe that in the first movie he smoked Dunhills exclusively.

The Pipe used in this movie...straight stem billiard with a black rusticated finish. Sandblast finish wouldn't look much different. Click Me.

This didn't really seem to be a name brand deal...here is a similar pipe, style-wise, that is very inexpensive. Click Me.

Hey thanks Jake. I just ordered the pipe from your link and Im looking forward to trying it out! I would recommend going to see it everyone. Ive now seen it three times but thats just because I have a lot of friends and love the series haha

I watched it last night and couldn't pay attention to it throughout the film...and I love those kinds of movies.