• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shops on Oahu

smokinbolt

Looks like I am going to Hawaii to give some training, darn the luck, and would like to know where to go to find some sticks. I'm going to try to stay in the Waikiki area and will be working on Schofield somewhere. I'd like to find something big, organized, and at a good price, not necessarily a place to sit inside, if they have an outside lounge that would be cool though.

In my experience in Hawaii...Oahu=expensive, everything is expensive.
I recommend taking your own sticks.

Have a good time in Havaii. I love the place.

Keep in mind that all of Hawaii is non smoking :whistling: Designated smoking areas only.

While I love browsing the local B&M I find it always shocking at the pricing of my favs so I pack my own when traveling to the islands.

just my .02

Looks like I am going to Hawaii to give some training, darn the luck, and would like to know where to go to find some sticks. I'm going to try to stay in the Waikiki area and will be working on Schofield somewhere. I'd like to find something big, organized, and at a good price, not necessarily a place to sit inside, if they have an outside lounge that would be cool though.

Sometimes, you just have to take one on the chin for the company!

got 2 places for you...

South Pacific Pipes & Cigars
350 Ward Ave #106

it's right under some massage palors ;)
This one doesn't have much of a selection, but you can sit and smoke there.

R. Field Wine Co
1460 S Beretania St

Another place to go is the R. Field Wine Co...personally know the manager that runs the cigar and wine shop there.
Talk to Marvin, he'll help you out (might not be there).
This shop is actually located in a grocery store (Foodland):

http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#q1=350+War...%2C+Honolulu+HI

Thanks for the advice guys, will take my own and check out the shops there without relying on them.

Fill up an otterbox and you'll be all set. Maybe spring for one of these too? Don't know how it will fair against grabby TSA agents though.

Have fun on the trip!

Fill up an otterbox and you'll be all set. Maybe spring for one of these too? Don't know how it will fair against grabby TSA agents though.

Have fun on the trip!

Nice little tidbit of info, but I think I'll just go with the Bic method of lighing.

When are you going? I'm leaving for the island in the morning and I plan on taking about 20 or so cigars with me, for a 3 day trip. I'll be meeting up with a cigar buddy over there and I like my choices.

You're welcome to have one or two if you're there this weekend. Let me know.

whoa whoa whoa....ALL of Hawaii is non smoking?

I'm going there on my honeymoon in September...Maui and Kauai...how do I survive?!

Are there lots of designated smoking areas? I'm getting nervous now

whoa whoa whoa....ALL of Hawaii is non smoking?

I'm going there on my honeymoon in September...Maui and Kauai...how do I survive?!

Are there lots of designated smoking areas? I'm getting nervous now

I was there for a full week (kauai) and there was not a single place you could smoke inside. I was told it was state law. I smoked a couple of times in the employee area (Grand Hyatt Kauai has many a ton of hot chicky employees) and never got scolded for smoking anywhere outside. Kauai + Outside = Good

I am gonna be there from the 6th to the 19th, definitely appreciate the offer though. I am finding that many hotels have balconies which is perfect for me. I am definitely an outside smoker. I rarely smoke inside anyway and the only time I smoke in a car is when it is a rental. :D

I was in Maui for a couple weeks in November a year and a half ago. I brought all my own cigars and just smoked on the lanai looking at the mountains or the ocean. There were plenty of good cigars to be had on the island, and at $50 per Opus, I imagine there will still be some left... When it's 80F outside, why would you even want to smoke inside??