• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Short Contest

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
A small contest to mark 1000 posts. Took a long time to get here. There are not many posts left so here are the rules if you want to play:

1. Send me an email with the subject reading exactly "golfgar contest" (no quotes of course).

2. The entry must include date and time and screen name.

3. The date and time you guess must not be later than the actual date and time of the 1000th post. (IOW if you guess 4:00 on May 4 and the actual is 2:00 on May 3 this guess is eliminated because it was after the actual time.)

4. Please use this email address: lvniemann@aol.com

5. Entries must be received by 12:01 a.m. July 28.

6. Limit of 2 guesses per member

I will not open any of the e-mails until the 1000th post is done. The above address is not the email addy that gets emails from this site so don't go into my profile and e-mail from there.

The prize is a 5 pack of robustos including...SLR Regio, RASS, Choix Supreme, HdM Epicure #2 and one more TBD.

If I forgot anything here, I am sure someone will point it out.

is this a "guess the right date" contest or "see who can abide by all the rules" contest?

marcsheldon said:
is this a "guess the right date" contest or "see who can abide by all the rules" contest?
[snapback]202833[/snapback]​

You are very insightful it is some of both since there are less than 50 posts to go. :p

Is that 2 guesses in one email, or one email for each guess?

IgwanaRob said:

Is that 2 guesses in one email, or one email for each guess?
[snapback]202852[/snapback]​

Mach's Nicht

Makes no difference either way is fine.

Thanks for the contest!
:love: I can almost taste that RASS already!!!

Jim

golfgar said:
Shibumi said:
What time zone?
[snapback]202892[/snapback]​

Good point :p CDT
[snapback]203267[/snapback]​

Doh, I wrote EST in my email - meant EDT. Stupid daylight not really savings crap :p

E-Mail sent. I didn't say what time zone my guesses are for; please consider them the local time for your time zone.

Thank you for the contest - !!

Regards - B.B.S.