• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Short Notice DC Herf

Treamayne

On the run...
Yes this should be in the Herf section, and I will probably double post it, but since it is so short notice I thought it would get more views here too...

I'll be meeting some blokes (and wives) at Shelly's Back-door...uh.......room on Sat 3 Mar at 1pm for any and all that are interested in coming out.

V/R

-K-

How long are you going to be in town? I'd love to meet up with you, but there are some lacrosse games in Baltimore that I'll be at during mid day. While you are in town, stop by Drappers, its a block away from Shelley's and is arguably th best tobacconist in town, they are open till 3pm on Saturday. Are you familure with it?

Isn't it at/near G and 14? I'll be in town until the 9th and Boonedoggle and I are thinking about an afternonn meeting (4pm is) on Tuesday since he can't make it either. I'm actually in greenbelt, so 3:30 ~ 4 is about the earliest I cna make it to downtown after my classes on a weekday.

Maybe we can meet up next week.

-K-

If you plan to visit Shelly's, make sure you have at least 3-4 persons in your party.

Lately they have been turning away pairs of people to keep their tables open for larger groups. I have heard this from a few different people. Apparently they would rather risk loosing out on a guaranteed two people buying food, drinks and possibly cigars while waiting for a larger group (that may or may not not show up) to occupy their tables.

We have at least three and it's lunch on a weekend, so I'm hoping it won't be that busy....

However, the more the merrier.

-K-

Hopefully it won't be too bad at 4 on a weekday...we'll see. Jon, give me a buzz if you wanna meet up. I'm off pretty much all next week! yeee hawwwww

I got the chance to meet up with Karl last night in Bethesda while he is out here and had a great time. MArk (597 from Cigarsmokers.com) and another John (from EHerf) who is a regular at the store we went to chilled in the upstairs lounge and BSed while smoking some great sticks. My store, Bethesda Tobacco, just recieved the new CAO Vision and Karl and Mark tried them. You'll have to ask them for their opinion, but it wont be long before I try one my self. After wards we went over to Rock Bottom Brewery and BSed some more. I had a blast. Good luck with the rest of classes. Unfortunitly I wont be able to meet up with you on tuesday because of prior plans but Jimmy is another great guy s you should be set.

I got the chance to meet up with Karl last night in Bethesda while he is out here and had a great time. MArk (597 from Cigarsmokers.com) and another John (from EHerf) who is a regular at the store we went to chilled in the upstairs lounge and BSed while smoking some great sticks. My store, Bethesda Tobacco, just recieved the new CAO Vision and Karl and Mark tried them. You'll have to ask them for their opinion, but it wont be long before I try one my self. After wards we went over to Rock Bottom Brewery and BSed some more. I had a blast. Good luck with the rest of classes. Unfortunitly I wont be able to meet up with you on tuesday because of prior plans but Jimmy is another great guy s you should be set.

Damn! I was sitting home doing nothing last night! (Northern Va)

Sounds like a great time fellas :thumbs:

~Mark

Damn! I was sitting home doing nothing last night! (Northern Va)

Sounds like a great time fellas :thumbs:

~Mark

It was, Jon, John and Mark were a great bunch of BOTLs and it was nice to get to see a local shop outside the city with no pretence and nice staff. Great Company, Great smokes and Great times. Thanks for having me out and I hope to runn into you again soon.

-K-

Met up with Jimmy today, thanks for a great time and it was awesome being able to see you again. When we meet again I'll have to share more of the PI and Thailand stories....

Have fun in Utah and on the trip down south too.

-K-

Dang, you home already? I just got home! Stupid commute! Had a great time catching up bro...we'll do it again soon! Too bad you can't make it up to the St. Pattys herf!