• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Short Relocation

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
Same apartments, moving out of #318 and into #132

Gotta start moving our stuff on Friday afternoon and be moved by the end of the weekend. This is gonna be a tough move, so I can use all the prayers you guys can muster :love:

Moving is one of the worst things you will ever do. Positive thoughts and prayers sent your way.

At least it is downstairs (so it looks by the apt. numbers anyways). Slow and steady is the key.

at my apartments, they are all 3 digit numbers:

1xx Downstairs
2xx Upstairs
3xx Downstairs
4xx Upstairs

so I have been on the ground all along. My knees and my fat don't allow otherwise ???

PuroBrat said:

Gotta start moving our stuff on Friday afternoon and be moved by the end of the weekend. This is gonna be a tough move, so I can use all the prayers you guys can muster :love:
Just remember the rule:

Move 1 box, smoke 1 cigar, drink 1 beer.
Move 1 box...

Good luck!

jordon said:
PuroBrat said:

Just remember the rule:

Move 1 box, smoke 1 cigar, drink 1 beer.
Move 1 box...

Good luck!
I like this rule!!! :p :D

LOL, after moving 10-12 boxes you'll be BUZZIN'!!!

Take care PB and don't work to hard

Take it easy PB.
May Hercules descend from the heavens above and give you strength.
Slow and steady brother. :)

CC> I ain't usin a movin van bro. But since the new apt is a good 100 yrds from my current place, I will be using my father in law's util. trailer. Both apts are right on the parking lot, so it won't be too bad

Now Mike, leave it to you to ask just the right question. :D

I wish I had an answer. It all started with the 4 seperate water leak floods we have endured, and a larger apartment was part of the offering the apartments made to us, to make up for all the hassles.

I am sure though, now that we have an extra bedroom, The Bratkeeper will be wanting to turn it into a nursery :0

I think I'd rather move 100 miles away then 100 yds... Close move usually take the longest........ GOOD LUCK! :)

PuroBrat said:
I am sure though, now that we have an extra bedroom, The Bratkeeper will be wanting to turn it into a nursery :0
Don't do it!!!!!!!!

Turn it into a walkin humi instead :thumbs:

We started the moving process 3 weeks ago. Only moving 4 miles but it seems like 400. In order to sell the current house, I have had to get out most of the junk to make it look for prospective buyers. Filled two pods for storage, working on the third and gave a fourth pod of stuff to the Salvation Army. Mostly KID Cra#. With 4 kids it is a bear to move. Back hurts, feet hurt every night fixing something, this moving thing is real time burner. I feel your pain. Good luck!