• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Short Story

preembargo

Sleeping not so peacefully
After an an unfreakin' believable day of wrestling with arrogant God Complexes and their minions at the Hospital trying to declare my mother incompetent and dancing with egocentric family members trying to take advantage of it, Bargogirl and I retired to the patio and shared a Hemi Short Story. To make a long story short (man I crack myself up) the universe once again has balance.

Glad to hear at the end of the day all is well with the world.

Best to ya broheim (and Sisheim.. that's not quite got the same ring to it, but I'm at a loss)

~R

Ironic - picked up a couple of these last night and a Padron at a B&M near my hotel in Virginia. Very excited to try them.

I feel ya.

And yeah, the Short Story is a classic, for reasons beyond it's taste.

Sounds like you two deserved it...

I'm looking foward to this weekend...Maybe if TR has them I'll pick a couple up..

Lurch

my B&M has a box of these right now. I'll be glad to pick up some if anyone is interested. I'm not sure of the price but I can check in about 5 minutes. The shop is in the same building I work in.

After seeing this thread, I became curious and picked one up today. Very enjoyable.