• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SHOT Show: 2011

Always wanted to go...

It's pretty much the "Detroit Auto Show" for firearms and hunting and outdoors gear goes, as far as new product introductions and stuff.

Always meant to go, never had the money or free time to go out there. Magpul is supposedly going to have quite the display this year.

It sounds like a great time, but not sure I could convince the wife to let me go. Vegas and Guns....

I've always wanted to go, was under the impression it was an industry only type of show though.

I've always wanted to go, was under the impression it was an industry only type of show though.

It is, kind of. The qualifications for "industry" are wide. For example, I know a guy who has an Ebay business selling used mil. surplus goods, and he qualifies. I got my pass through Leatherman, as a friend type thing from the international sales rep. It's not open to the general public, but it seems to be open for people who really want to get in, IMO.