• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should Ian move his operation to Hong Kong

Should Ian move his operation to Hong Kong?

• Hell No: I got turned down for that 3rd mortgage.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definity: I've only spent half on my kids college fund.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seamus

Minister of Closing Matters
Fun Friday poll in respose to his new offer. From discount 1926's to rock bottom Fuente's... Serioulsy, who would be broke if he was selling ISOMs.

Supersize anyone?

I keep telling myself, if I go a month or two without buying cigars, then I can justify a big order from overseas. Then Ian keeps posting these specials that I'm going to have to take advantage of! (don't anyone think of correcting my grammar, I know you shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition!)

We all know about them 1926's, and now it's the RP 1990's and Fuentes!

I do the same thing. The thing is you say you'll only going to jump on the 2 pack but by the time you're done you added a bunch more.

Maybe I missed this thread somewhere but is this something he is thinking about doing or just someones dream for great prices on ISOMs?

That would be awesome then there would be at least one retailer we knew we could trust to get us great stuff with great prices. Well those of us willing to break a few laws. (Of which Im not one :whistling: )

CYG