• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shout-Out to Israel

Rodrigo de Jerez

I get to give myself a title?
After a few years of roaming the same board, I finally had the chance to meet Israel in person. He is every bit the standup guy I imagined him to be. My brother-in-law and sister tagged along for the ride and were duly impressed with how two people - having never met - immediately fell into a great conversation. Ah, behold the awesome power of CigarPass.

Israel- The Tatuaje Anarchy you gifted me was a real treat. I can't thank you enough. I only hope that next time I will be able to hang around for a bit longer. Best of luck with everything in front of you.

-Mark

It was great to finally meet you as well, Mark! Best of luck to you in Poland and hope to see you next time you're in town. Enjoy the smokes, brother!

here i thought we were shouting out the nation of Israel and low and behold its that guy in florida
you must of met an imposter Mark the Isy i know hates people visiting him tells you to grab a chair have a smoke and leave him alone :sign:

i kid i kid

Nice! Isy was the first person to talk to me when I joined here. Bombed the hell out of me while I was deployed. I've never met him in person, but I look forward to the opportunity some day. Good job Isy!

Trey

Isy is a true TRUE BOTL, not doubt in my mind. Glad you got lucky enough to meet him!

Isy is a stand up guy and one hell of a BOTL . I'm very glad to have met him also..

But I tell ya what...dude owns some funked up hats! :p