• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

cigarsarge

BOHICA
I'm sipping my third one of the evening as I type this. This beer really surprised me.

It has hints of citrus. It is hoppy folowed by a malty finish. It pours a cloudy amber...possibly due to the yeast coating on the bottom of the bottle. At 5.6% alcohol it packs a little punch.

I'm becomming a fan of Pale Ale. For a mass produced beer...It ain't bad. :thumbs:

Man sarge, I can't believe you've never tried sierra, they have some wonderful lines. But then again, im almost as big of a beer snob as I am coffee.

Try the Summit sampler pack. If you like the pale ales, you LOVE this. Start out with a grand, then pale ale, then indian pale, then winter brew, then northern porter. Oh man these are good. And they are brewed here in MN.

This beer is bottled right next to my ranch before I sold it a few years back.

One of my favorites.

Rich

This is a great beer.

Their Celebration Ale that comes out in at this time every year is one of my favorite winter seasonals.

This is my go to beer. I love it. Lately I have been drinking Bridgeport IPA. It has hints of Apple and Grapefruit and is a little fruitier than the Sierra Nevada.