• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Siglo Humidor in MRN Book

ads47

WOW, I used to dream of a nice walkin or a bigger unit from Petroglyph or Arlin. Now I see the $100,000 Siglo unit in the back of the MRN book WOW. Brand new book and now it has drool stains all over it. Anyone ever seen on in person?

ads

ads47 said:
WOW, I used to dream of a nice walkin or a bigger unit from Petroglyph or Arlin. Now I see the $100,000 Siglo unit in the back of the MRN book WOW. Brand new book and now it has drool stains all over it. Anyone ever seen on in person?

ads
I've got one at the office and one at home.

hey ashley, we prolly got our MRN books at the same time. Thanks again for the hook up bro! I haven't been able to put the thing down since I got it. What an AMAZING effort that thing is.

Barney

Wake up, your dreaming, you have TWO of these? I am always looking for an adoptive parent!

ads

anytime on the book, I agree I spent several hours looking at it last night.

I have a friend who has seen the one in the book, up close. :)

I think he means he has two walk ins. One at home and one at the office ???

Yeah that humi is SCHWEEETTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of these days when I am rich and can afford to have my own cabinet made, I want to utylize the drawer idea into a secton of my cabinet - whether it would work or not is open for debate.

Sam