• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
All you guys/gals who wanna' teach this "mad bomber" a lesson shoot me an e-mail or PM and I'll give you the coordinates!!! This guy must be stopped...at all costs. He is guilty of MULTIPLE bombings on many of the "Brotherhood" over here and on other sites....

WANNA GET EVEN???? E-MAIL ME ASAP!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :sign: :sign: :cool:

Hey. I am just a sweet heart of a guy, There is only one terrorist here...THE WORM,
Don't aid him in his INSANE plan to try to keep his ego intact.
Bless us one and all. :)

Oh Vern...put on your Sunday best and start politicin' ol' buddy. Sign ups are coming at an ALARMING rate...beware...and be afraid...be very afraid!!!
BWWAAHHHAAAHHHAAHHAHHA :sign: :sign:

Hey guys now be nice.
You don't want to start something I cant finnish, ohh wait too late what is that smoke? Do I detect multi alliances?
Ohh my

Quite Sorry sir we deppressed the firing mechanism multiple times but it seems the silos where not propperly armed.
It may seem that We are sitting ducks.

Ducks??? I love to shoot dem ducks too!!!!

Firing mechanism repaired...prepare for launch!!

Did someone say Ducks? I love shooting ducks.....where are they? Are there any ducks in Oregon?

Or was that.....They better duck in Oregon! :cool:

Last report for the day.
You all remember my recon mission earlier this week. It was a cold cold night tuesday in Oregon but I did manage to paint the target with the stationary laser device.

I have just been called back to that area once again. It seems like the Issue I was dealing with is approaching more rapidly. I fear that I may be placing myself in harms way but I will reconfirm the target "for the cause"
hb out.

MIKE :0 :0 :0
Are you spying for the enemy?
Dang. I hope not.
Sure their are Ducks in oregon, and they eat worms
:cool:

NAh...every good duck hunter know NO ducks eat worms.....Try and get your facts straight Vern. ;) :p :p :0 :) :sign: :cool:

LMAO

I saw canadian Geese and a weird duck "if you know what I mean vern" In Oregon but othre than that Nothing out of the ussual.
Spying? Spying ? Me? Now now don't be showing paranoia now Vern it doesn't look well on you.

hb

Big Worm...check your e-mail...I'm in!!!! I couldn't let a brother Kentuckian get bombed to death!!!

Vern...sorry buddy. I had to align myself with the homestate brohter. Prepare to enjoy the bombs! :p

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

PS: Remember...Big Worm made me do it! :lookup:

Vern- You know how everyone predicted that the west coast was going to fall into the pacific?
Well I think you may be in true trouble here. I am only hoping that the 500 miles or so between us is safe enough distance.

Im basing this upon the worms last post and he is still breathing.

hbooker

HeeHee..let's see what you think about that in a day or so.. :0

AMATURES! AMATURES!!???
We'll see about that, mister! :thumbs:

You may have just caused a second launch to take place.

BWAAAAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :p

SKYDIVNEKD :sign: