• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sinatra Cigars

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
A few months ago I purchased a box of Sinatra Cigars, only because they are being discontinued. I bought them really only because I collect Frank Sinatra memorabila. I decided to light one up today, and man!!! It was awful!

It had a very nice draw, very easy. Produced lots of smoke, also very good. However, the taste, wow, it was like smoking rotten eggs or something. I've even kept them properly humidified in their own tupper'dor.

Don't buy these cigars unless you plan on just keeping them as a souvineer. If you plan on smoking them, you'll probably be dissapointed. Luckily I didn't buy them to smoke, so I can't be too dissapointed.

Franky would not be happy...

:sign:

LMAO @ Dawn.

Another Cigar Boom brand bites the dust.

Maybe some day I'll have the courage to open open that box of original Chuck Norris/Jim Belushi Lone Wolf's that I bought off Cigar Bid. I'm not that desperate yet......

....not today, thank goodness. Why, oh why, did I buy those things?

S.

I smoked a Sinatra My Way that was gifted to me some time back. I thought it was rather enjoyable, tho not top shelf it wasn't what I would call a Rocket either. ???

I had one about a year ago. No flavor at all. It was pretty to look at. The construction on them is really good.