• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

singles in ziplock?

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
Dumb question of the day. Is it okay to store singles in ziplock bags? Does the humidity of the humidor get into the baggie? I would assume so since everyone seems to use bags in passes, but I feel like it shouldn't be able to since the ziplocks are air tight.

I use the individual baggies for my older cigars. To let the humidity in, I leave the bag open. It's also a great labeling tool. :thumbs:

SMOKOZUNA said:
I use the individual baggies for my older cigars. To let the humidity in, I leave the bag open. It's also a great labeling tool. :thumbs:
I second that. Just leave the bags open and all is well. In fact, I do believe that you can have the bags closed and they will eventually acclimate to the humidity of your humi...but I don't see any gain from it. Contrary to popular belief, plastic baggies are porous.

Tony speaks the truth. When keeping your sticks in baggies whether they be open or closed they will stabilize in your humi just fine.