• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sir Winston's

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Anybody got some info on these, the cigars are from 11/98, I think. Box code HM NNSU. Are these cigars worth trying???

The Sir Winston is the premier H. Upmann cigar. They have a little more limited production than the Monarch and a superior blend. '98s should be turning into pretty good smokes right about now, though another few years wouldn't hurt 'em. :)

To answer your question... YES, they are worth trying.... GET THEM ASAP! LOL! Sir Winnies are a great cigar and I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Wade

OH jump on those!!

Sir Winstons are my favorite H. Upmann, EXCELLENT cigar.

PG.....If you can get your hands on a few extra, I would be willing to trade or purchase. Email or PM.....Thanks.

:sign:

I recieved my box of Winstons today. :D :D :D . Now I just gotta wait for them to settle from the trip. I will light one up on Monday.

Damn those sound FINE!
Give me a PM if you want to trade a few. If you gotta wish list, put that in the PM as well. I might have something you like?

Thanks..... Jim

:p :p :p :p :p

I haven't had a '98 in ages!!! But, I do like the Sir Winneys a whole lot!!!

:)

caught this thread a little late but....if you dont want to try them I surely will put them to the test if you want :sign: AIP!!!!

Paragod, sure the Win's are a good idea. Snag them. I would be interested in trading either some R&J Churchills or Hoyo Double Coronas for some Upmans if you are interested. PM me, thanks.