• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sites...

DreC

I have an uncle in Madrid and he's lovin cigars more and more....he definitely wants to get some ISOM's but he's says he's to busy to try and get some locally, plus he gets everything on line. Can anyone give me the name of a few TRUSTED websites with good authentic track records that I can give him so he can order some in Madrid??

I've seen this topic be a sensative matter in other posts so feel free to PM me with any suggestions.

Thanks! :thumbs:

This is an official listing of Spanish prices, which are set by the government. Spanish Cigar Prices. It would also be wise to inform your uncle of how being able to select a cigar by hand, instead of by a second party, would greatly enhance his smoking experience. No matter who the source is, trusted or not, it's always somewhat of a crapshoot when it comes to cigar selection.

Thank you gentlemen for your input, I'm sending your suggestions to him and let him take a stab at it.

Matt...I agree %100, I keep telling him to go out and look for himself. There's nothing better than a hand picked cigar or even box for that matter. He doesn't know how lucky he has it when it comes to buying ISOM's.

Thanks guys