• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Six years ago today

Smokyballs

The nap master
Well, I've been here 6 years today. I'm proud to be a member here. The friends I've made here are the most amazing people in the world. If it wasn't for CP I wouldn't be employed (and no one wants me running loose on the streets).
Rod, thank you for providing us with this wonderful forum.

Amazing!

This place is what it is because of people like you.

TIm

Yeah, but you might still have hair. :p

Glad to know you too.

Congrats Brad, CP is a better place with you here. Now, some of the rabble you hang out with could improve, but you're good people. :)

We're all better off for having been exposed to the 'Balls. :thumbs:

2005 was a good year around here...

Well, I've been here 6 years today. I'm proud to be a member here. The friends I've made here are the most amazing people in the world. If it wasn't for CP I wouldn't be employed (and no one wants me running loose on the streets).
Rod, thank you for providing us with this wonderful forum.

I want to see ya running in the streets doing the "Bat Wing." A whole new generation that can be traumatized for life. :laugh:

Well done Brad, 6 years is a long time when you think about it. Congrat's Bro.

Nice accomplishment. . . Congratulations!
What stick did you fire up in celebration, or did you not have the chance ?

Congrats on the milestone brother. Scotch buy coming up if you want something to celebrate with.

Way to go Brad, it's our pleasure that your part of this fine community........ :) :thumbs: :cool: