• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Skins

caudio51

Are there more than one? I only have the tan as an option....maybe we could add more??

if im not mistaken they cost money lots of money :(
but hey we all smoke cigars and moneys no object right :whistling:

OutlawD said:
if im not mistaken they cost money lots of money :(
but hey we all smoke cigars and moneys no object right :whistling:
[snapback]198164[/snapback]​

Yea, probably another option when you purchase the board. Oh well, tan works for me :p

Rod, any plans for a new skin?

I like the current one, but was curious because I remember you trying a different one once.

Yes, I plan on having some more skins, however, I need to upgrade the board software first. That's more important...

Rod said:
Yes, I plan on having some more skins, however, I need to upgrade the board software first. That's more important...
[snapback]241895[/snapback]​

Vbulletin I hope? :)

I doubt we will ever move towards VBulletin. We've been with the developer of Invision for quite sometime.

Rod said:
I doubt we will ever move towards VBulletin. We've been with the developer of Invision for quite sometime.
[snapback]242482[/snapback]​

Ahh, you have always resisted my ribbing about switching pretty well if I remember correctly ;)

ModF! Where the hell have you been? I thought you were a newbie until I looked at your reg date, now I remember who you are. How have you been?

Rod said:
modF! Where the hell have you been? I thought you were a newbie until I looked at your reg date, now I remember who you are. How have you been?
[snapback]242718[/snapback]​

I'm doing quite well now. Had some medical issues I had to deal with a few years ago, a different house and a divorce in the works and I'm in good shape. :) I was delighted to get my account back here, it's a bit of a different crowd, but still seems like a good one.

I have an idea or two that I'd like to bounce off of you, I'm actually heading down to Key West for a vacation so I'll probably get a bit of coding done on it next week and let you take a peek when I get back. Well either that or I'll totally unplug and go crazy, but I'm sure I'll get a little something done. :)

It's quite nice to be remembered..

Oh man...a software change. :rolleyes:

Im all for getting the latest and greatest thing that works better, but ive been a member of SEVERAL forums who have gone through "software changes or upgrades" in the past couple years...can you say CHAOS?!?! :laugh:

Luckily you have a very technical admin here who knows what he's doing. Our upgrades go un-noticable, except for the added features of course.

Rod said:
Luckily you have a very technical admin here who knows what he's doing. Our upgrades go un-noticable, except for the added features of course.
[snapback]243033[/snapback]​

Yeah right! :whistling: