• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Skull and Bones by Viaje - Holy Cr@p they are good!

theebug

I had given a buddy a LFD Small Batch a few weeks ago (still hasn't smoked it, the hoarder). In return, he gave me a Skull and Bones Robusto. WOW!

A really strong stick but with great flavor. Reminded me of a Air Bender Maduro but with a little more coffee flavor.

Was not happy at the price ($10 a stick) or the scarcity but very impressed.

Anyone else try these?

I would have done a review but it was an unexpected gift

Yes, have a few of them left. I am going to be buying a few boxes more this summer. If you are interested in a fiver let me know. I think I get them for a little under $8 a stick.

They are a very good cigar. Strong but subtlety so. Let the other one sit for a few. These things age well.

I've heard good things about those sticks and it looks like you're impressed too. Pitty they are so hard to get at times.

Yes, have a few of them left. I am going to be buying a few boxes more this summer. If you are interested in a fiver let me know. I think I get them for a little under $8 a stick.

They are a very good cigar. Strong but subtlety so. Let the other one sit for a few. These things age well.

Id be interested in a fiver..

Picked one of these up on a recommendation at my local b&m. I was impressed aswell, may snag a few more if they are not gone by then.

I have two (2) fivers of each the MOAB, FOAB and the WMD's for sale. They are $40.00 each + shipping to you. Please pay with PooPee and as a gift. These were ordered by other members that had other commitments come up. You won't find these for $8.00 a stick and no tax anywhere else. So first come first serve.

I will update as people get them. Thanks,

Smoking a Viaje Skull and Bones MOAB which I received from TheMoneyCollector in my Newbie Sampler a long time ago. Dang it's good. I can set it down for a couple of minutes and come back to it and it keeps on giving. Just wish they weren't $8+