• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

slow server

MnRon

Reaction score
I was just wondering what was going on here. Ever since you updated this site, every time i click on something it takes at least 30 or 40 seconds for the page to load. Its such a shame, since this forum was one of my funner pages to visit. This is the only site this happens with. So its not on my end. Would like just to know whats happening thanks Ron.

It has nothing to do with the upgrade. Call your ISP and have them test it from their end, and let me know what they say.

MnRon said:
I was just wondering what was going on here. Ever since you updated this site, every time i click on something it takes at least 30 or 40 seconds for the page to load. Its such a shame, since this forum was one of my funner pages to visit. This is the only site this happens with. So its not on my end. Would like just to know whats happening thanks Ron.
[snapback]158125[/snapback]​

Heck, I couldn't even pull the site up?? I actually had to spend time with the wife and kids!!. :whistling: ;) :p :rolleyes: