• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Small Pipe Recommendation

TampaSupremo

Hellbent for Glory-land
Did a search but mostly got one-hit glass pipes.

I'm looking for a small, pocket-sized or so pipe with a small capacity bowl. Something that smokes quickly. Any suggestions?

BTW, has anyone tried >THIS< vest pocket pipe? I'm not sure I like the look of it, though it may be just what I'm looking for.

TampaSupremo

I have a Savinelli Lollo which is nice, but I also have a Savinelli featherweight poker which is nice and small too. The lollo is actually smaller but has a bigger bowl. Both are quick and pocket size.

Boswell's used to put some "10 minute puffers" on their site every once in a while. You may give them a call.

They looked just like regular pipes, just smaller.

I have a Big Ben Barbados #651 that fits in the pocket pretty well. I can pack it full for about a 20-30 minute smoke or pack it less full for a shorter smoke. It even came with a little zip up pouch to protect it and my pockets.

I don't personally like the looks of the typical "vest pipe", but to each their own.

I don't personally like the looks of the typical "vest pipe", but to each their own.

I don't either; I'm trying to stay away from it. I'll check Boswell's. I'm also keeping an eye on ebay. There are some mini Ukranian pearwood pipes that come in periodically. Reports on pipes.org forums are generally positive.

TampaSupremo

Well, if money ain't a problem, a Dunhill #1 or #2 would be a good choice.

Doc.