• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smartphone HELP!

B_KatzOP

I have a Smartphone from verizon. I want to sync my e-mail to it however for some reason whenever it tries to log on it just keeps taking me back to the login screen wich asks for my user name, password, and domain. In the settings it gives me options what to connect through. I have it set to internet, assuming that connection through verizon would cost per month. I assume i can sync my email just having an internet connection on the phone, however i may be wrong. The password and user name are both correct. As for server info, I believe the yahoo domain name is mail.yahoo.com. The inc mail is pop.mail.yahoo.com, and outgoing is smtp.mail.yahoo.com, as was set automatically by the device knowing it's a yahoo account. Does anyone have any reason why it might not be working?

I have a Smartphone from verizon. I want to sync my e-mail to it however for some reason whenever it tries to log on it just keeps taking me back to the login screen wich asks for my user name, password, and domain. In the settings it gives me options what to connect through. I have it set to internet, assuming that connection through verizon would cost per month. I assume i can sync my email just having an internet connection on the phone, however i may be wrong. The password and user name are both correct. As for server info, I believe the yahoo domain name is mail.yahoo.com. The inc mail is pop.mail.yahoo.com, and outgoing is smtp.mail.yahoo.com, as was set automatically by the device knowing it's a yahoo account. Does anyone have any reason why it might not be working?

Model phone and software version would help in helping you.