• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smirnoff Ice

PhatAsh

The Bionic Poster
I'm sure we all know that a good martini can compliment a good cigar. But there appears to be another Smirnoff product other than Vodka tha I discovered compliments a good smoke. During our last poker night I decided my winning surge cried for a good smoke. I preceeded to crack the Humi for a well aged (2yr) Partagas exquisito. I however did not want to leave the lucky table long enough to get a martini and our next break was an hour off. I decided to open one of my friend's Smirnoff Ice to giv it a try. BOY O BOY!!!!! The crisp citrus flavor contrasting the full bodied spice of the Partagas was heaven! In fact the winning streak continued and three Partagas and Ice combos later I was $200 richer!!!!!!

"The only thing that beats a good stick is a PHAT ASH!"

I was wondering about Smirnoff Ice. I've come close to buying some, but haven't. But now I will!

Thanks for the review... :p

:lookup: Hey!!...when your finished with that Smirnoff Ice, why don't you let me mix you up a Kiddy Cocktail...LMAO...opps!!...hold it, here's a Zima for you or would you prefer a Hard Lemonade? :0 lol.

You know, I found that Kool Aid goes well with an aged Mac HP. Try it sometime.LMAO. :D :D
:sign:
all in fun...all in fun. :cool:

Hey Beast, you know, a Zima goes extreamly well with most any Dog Rocket, trust me, I know.

Watch it Brat, you're gonna hit that 100 mark way too easy :lookup: :0 :p

lmao!!!

Woo hoooo! Whoaaaaaaaaaa fella

LOL :D

You guys don't like Zima either? Man, I'm in the wrong place! lol :sign: :D

Rod said:
You guys don't like Zima either? Man, I'm in the wrong place! lol  :sign:  :D
What ever happened to that guy from the zima commercials? The guy with the long curly hair, and always were a black brim hat, dress in a suit... Long time ago...

Hey Rod,
He must have run into Beast while drinking his favorite beverage!!! :p

Ouch! Good one, Phatash!

Well, like Sam said, to each his own........the world would be a boring place if we were all alike!

I tried one of those Zimas way back when, was a strange, but refreshing concoction!!!!!!!!!

I like white liquors my self and good scotch, not that wino grade stuff either! Beer, well, that's a given.....

Leebo ;)

Okay..........and what's the salary range.........gotta pay for those isoms you know!

Hmm wonders the best cigar for a 40 oz Old English Malt?... :D Buy some Isoms and the Old English is right up there as affordable drink of choice ;)