• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke one for me, mates! Keep them passin'!

Joho

Reaction score

Unfortunately, hard economic times have forced me to turn to desperate measures, and cigar-smoking is no longer a hobby I can afford. I highly doubt the sticks in my desktop humidor are doing too well... :(

I haven't been around CigarPass in a while but I saw an e-mail so I decided to hop on in and say hello. I hope to come back frequently in the future once I land a decent job (fingers crossed! been polishing my résumé for quite some time now) and I have some money to spend.

And if someone has a surplus of cigars, it is my wish for another CigarPass newbie to be bombed in honour of my birthday. You guys are the best--introduced me to my favourite sticks and taught me everything about cigars I know. Spread the knowledge; spread the love! As an avid forum-reader of all sorts, the CP community is definitely among the top five in awesomeness.

Back to work. Ah, c'est la vie.

Cheers!

Best of luck in the job hunt. It ain't easy, but hopefully you land in a better place, like I did early this year!

Good luck in your search for a new job. IF you want a real change check out our state, North Dakota. Workers are in short supply here. High paying oil field jobs. The oil field jobs have taken employees from all areas of the sector so alot of jobs available.
Another plus is our nice climate!!!!!!! :)