• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoked a pig today

leftyposthole

Smoked one of my FFP's today for 32 years of wedded bliss to the love of my life. God brought us together in a unique way. Someday I'll tell you all the story. Secondly it rained today for the first time in months, lifted everyones spirits and maybe helped out with all the fires.

Lefty :love:

Congrats :thumbs: 32 years is far better than most.

Who could put up with you for 32 years?

Just kidding, congrats on the anniversary! :thumbs:

CJ I know exactly what you mean, must be my good looks, charm, money (right ) etc. etc. between you and me I think its cause I'm a pretty dang good cook. You know what they say about the way to a womans heart, wait, is that right, aw well. I'm just glad she stuck around.

Lefty

Congrats Lefty, maybe you can get another 32 out her? Congrats brother.

Which one of those are you claiming to have? :laugh:

If you ask her probably none, I would have to agree. Its way past this old mans bedtime and yours to sonny.

Oh, that stung! Well we have many things in common such as cigars, I used to wear diapers, you now wear diapers!

32 years is a very respectable start. Keep up the great example! :thumbs:

wow! you've been married longer than I've been alive !!!

A sincere congrats to you and your miss for the feat (around here almost no one get married or is already divorced...)

Congrats on 32 years and having the chance to celebrate the occasion with a great smoke...

Too bad the same isn't to be said with your vision huh?

I hope you are not planning on waiting another 32 years to fire up another.........

Congrats on 32 years, that's amazing.

I'm getting married in 3 weeks and I'm not so sure I'd tell my wife that I'm celebrating our anniversary with a pig, lol.

Seriously, that's awesome, you don't hear of too many couples laying that long. I plan to be there one day.