• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smokin' Sims: International Man of Mystery

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
The international man of mystery, Mr. @Smokin'Sims ! I'll have you know that Mrs. Claus and I envy your little hillside country home. While you enjoy the beautiful Swiss countryside, my wife's nipples stiffen and my balls shrink into my stomach here in the North Pole. Surely you couldn't want anything more than the stench of cows and chickens that surrounds you. Maybe a pair of knee pads for your morning prostate cow milkings? A new feather plucker? A new pair of lederhosen, perhaps? Please do tell me what you desire. I will be stopping in the Eastern States before I head your way. Let Santa know what intrigues you, young man.

Hi Santa. If you could hook me up with some proper Lederhosen, I'd be set for next year's Oktoberfest. As far as cigars are concerned, anything cool that people get in the USA is nice. While I can get ISOMs readily here in Der Schwiez, Fuente, Illusiones, Padron and the sort are harder to come by.

HO HO HO. My elves are on the case and a package is headed to your far away lands. Inside you will find an item from Santa's old stomping grounds, an item from Santa's new stomping grounds, and items I thought may be hard to find being so far away from home.

1ZA994R36708811369

💘 Saint Nick

Santa, the package arrived today and I can only say two things WOW and Thank You. I look forward to having everything that was in that box. I may share some things with the kids, maybe not. I'm glad the liquids made the trip safely, and I really like the packaging material. I have never seen bubble wrap like that. Last time I tried sending a liquid, Die Post shipped it back to me with a note telling me liquids were verboten. Hope you and yours have a most excellent holiday season.

HO HO HO! So glad everything made it safely. Please give the kids a few of those treats for me and keep warm with a little Kentucky hug, yourself. Merry Christmas!