• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking in the morning?

Do you smoke a cigar before noon?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
Hi guys, in talking and reading some threads I see people mention how they have smokes in the morning. I can't ever see myself smoking a cigar before noon so I was wondering how common this is among cigar smokers?

Do you guys normally have cigars in the morning?

I voted "yes" but it's usually only on the weekends. I hate to "rush" such an enjoyable event....

Regards - B.B.S.

quite common for me. I'm up at 5:30 due to the rediculously early pickup time for my daughter's bus. I have an hour to kill, having breakfast and smoking my cigar, frequently storming Utah Beach and shooting some Nazis.

I like to smoke a Short Story or a WOA/M Best Seller. Just something small in the morning. Nothing big not that early in the morning. :D

I don't ususlly have a ciger in the morning, but this morning I had a AF Short Story on the way into work.
It was great... :thumbs:

I'd love to smoke in the morning but in order to try and keep the habit somewhat in check I fight off the urge.

I work nights and get home at around 7:30am, so I usually sit around and have a cigar and a couple of beers and watch sportcenter for awhile before I go to bed.

As a matter of fact that is what I am doing right now. :D

A short story, LGC Reserva Fig, or a Dark Sumatra are my favs in the morning.

But sometimes I mix it up with a bowl or two.

I answered no because I don't any more. There was a time when I smoked alot more that I would have a milder cigar in the morning on occasion.

I'm a morning smoker, usually between 9:30 to 11:00 AM, best cigar of the day and often the last of the day.

Brian

Absolutely! With 2 teenage daughters and a son who use me as a taxi service, I enjoy my mornings. Nothing like a "Cup O' Jerry" and good smoke at 6am (school starts too early for the older kids so I have to get up). Usually a robusto but on the weekends when I have more time a good churchill with the Sunday paper is a great way to kick off the day! :D

I have an hour drive to work, and I love a PC, Tres PC, (SIglo 1)or, on the cheaper side, a Qintero, a ERDM (N/C) Cafe au lait or Cafe Noir. Short stories are also in the rotation.

Sometimes, as it helps me start my day. Also, if I've had a cigar the previous night that I didn't finish, I'll sometimes smoke the rest on the way to work.

Not ususally. Im with Zee on this, i dont normally smoke until after noon hour, ususally after i eat....don't know why, i just do.

Normally I would say no, but I did twice this week. So yes if I have the opportunity.

Every day without fail. During the week I get up at 4:30AM to take my wife to the train station. After I get home I brew a pot of coffee and go out on the back deck with a book, coffee and a cigar. On the weekend I usually light up my first one around 9:00AM. And it can either be a mild or stong cigar, depends on my mood.

Wow, I didn't expect such a high percentage of yes. I guess it depends on how much of a smoker you are to begin with. For myself I don't even smoke every day, usually 1/week or at most 2/week. I suppose if you smoke 1 or more a day you'll find times when you want to smoke in the morning.