• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking on the mountain top.

Humidor Minister

My BIL just got a new Yamaha Grizzly so we needed to go break it in. Once we got to the mountain top we took a break for a cigar. Here's some pics of the view from the top of the world. This was an awesome day for sure. What a great place to relax and enjoy a cigar.
391121976.jpg

391121971.jpg

391121977.jpg

391121980.jpg

Cool!

Can you drive golf balls into orbit from there?

We got out there about 6:30AM. It was nice and cool. The ride offers a lot of different terrain and wonderful scenery. The elevation is actually only about 4500 feet but it seems like the top of the world. We're in our Monsoon season right now so all the plant live is very green. There's something special about having that relaxing cigar in a place like this. Truly enjoyable. I can't wait til the next trip.

As far as driving golf balls go, I'd imagine you could drive a ball a good 1000 yards or so. :D

Great pics HM. Couldn't ask for a better place from the looks of it.

I enjoy a good smoke on top of the mountains, but I didn't have a four-wheeler to ride up to the top! :D

med_gallery_3866_104_65558.jpg

This is along the Royal Arch trail in Boulder, CO. Probably around 7000ft or so.

-John

You gotta get those things tagged in AZ?? Surely they are not treated like automobiles right?

Nice view though! I love enjoying a nice smoke with a great view! Very nice indeed brother!

Brandon

This will blow you away. My Banshee is street legal here as soon as I put the mirror and spark arrestors on. The only thing required are brake lights and driving lights, a mirror, head lights, spark arrestors, brakes and eye protection. I see quads almost daily driving down the road here.
390055184.jpg

390055186.jpg

Looks like we're going again this weekend. We might try a place called Chiva Falls. There's water falls there and swiming too. Lots of beautiful places to ride here. If any of you are in AZ and have a quad,dirt bike or any kind of offroad vehicle, please feel free to join us. We really have fun on our rides. I'll bring the cigars. :thumbs: