• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking room/Poker room.

Ty Atkinson

First and foremost lucky to have a cool understanding wife "Probably mostly because shes a smoker too" but we decided to change the add a room upstairs from a spare bedroom to our game room, guess any reason to get rid of the 70's shag carpet was a good one.

When we pulled up the carpet we discovered a kind of beat up but livible floor underneath and decided to leave it, after some painting and a small bit of wood work i have my room still with alot of things to be done.

Need to get a couple window exhaust fans and ill be pretty much set with a stairway seperating the room from our living areas it makes it very nice.
Have a 30 inch lcd on the wall behind the table now also.

Room1.jpg

Room2.jpg

Room3.jpg

Any comments or suggestions definatly welcome also would love to see some of the other indoor smoking areas people use.

Cool project. Looks great. Keep us posted on the progress. :thumbs:

Cool project, nothing better than some texas hold em' and a presidente with some great company.

Very nice. In the middle picture, it looks like you have some shelving that you are keeping your poker chips on? With a little work, you could turn that into a nice little cabinet humidor. If you spend enough time on CP, you'll soon need the extra storage space.

Very nice. In the middle picture, it looks like you have some shelving that you are keeping your poker chips on? With a little work, you could turn that into a nice little cabinet humidor. If you spend enough time on CP, you'll soon need the extra storage space.

Yea! A small fridge on the bottom, middle area for humidor and top shelf for poker stuff!

Looks great.

You know i never thought about that! would be a great project and really add to the room!
I think im going to go with a good cfm in wall exhaust fan as it would vent directly into the attic and out of the house.

As for the need more room deal im in the phase of wondering how im going to fill my desktop humi, Im sure this is a short lived phase by most all of us.

Nice little room for smoking and poker! Hopefully it won't take too much to get it to where you want it. Good luck on the renovations, and keep a photo diary so we can all see the progress. :)

You know i never thought about that! would be a great project and really add to the room!
I think im going to go with a good cfm in wall exhaust fan as it would vent directly into the attic and out of the house.

As for the need more room deal im in the phase of wondering how im going to fill my desktop humi, Im sure this is a short lived phase by most all of us.

Oh it is short lived alright ;) . If you spend anytime on here learning from these great folks you will undoubtedly need to increase storage space. I started with a 25 count in April and now have two Vinotemps bursting at the seams. :blush:
Just go big right off the bat. You will not regret it if you plan on sticking around. :thumbs:

PJ

I started in on cigars when I signed up at CP in Sept. Two newbie sampler trades (HIGHLY recommended), a few small purchases, while still smoking and my 150 qt coolidor is looking like the best investment ever.