• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sneaky little Anthem (Matthew)

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
I was so blown away by Matthews generosity, that I felt it was important to share to the community.

A few days ago Matt and I were talking about life, and I told him that its been one of my dreams to start a Baseball Academy. But that I do not have enough experience on the business end of things to keep things running and me living comfortably. He gave me a few pointers as well as sending me a book on how to start a business. Well I thought that was very kind of him and I thanked him for his generosity. But MATTHEW felt that was not good enough, so he had to throw in some nice looking smokes on the ride with the book.

Matt, You have shown the reason this place is what it is. Its not about the sales, the hard to find cigars and the good looking girls (sorry Gary). This community is about the people and their kindness to each other. So to all the newbies on this site, take note that this place is not only full of information but also full of great people and Matthew is one of those great people on this board.

Thanks again brother, but don't forget to watch your back. One of these days when you think all hell just broke loose you are going to wish you were getting potty trained all over again.
thumbs-up.gif

David

He's a devious bastard. Albeit an extremely generous one. Well done Matthew.

Matt, You have shown the reason this place is what it is. Its not about the sales, the hard to find cigars and the good looking girls (sorry Gary).

Gary's a girl? :laugh: :laugh:

Matthew is one of the good ones!

Matt is truly a great BOTL. Always kind, respectful, and generous. I am privileged to call him my friend.
Good hit on a good brother.

Matt has overwhelmed many of us with his generosity. CP has none finer than him.

Matthew is definitely a true botl. I have never had the pleasure to personally meet up with him, but I have no doubt he enriches the lives of all those around him.

I'm blown away by the generosity of the folks on this forum in only the short time I've been here, as well. This is a great place.