• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Snow for the midwest tomorrow night

AquaMan

I can't believe it!! Nothing but nice sunny weather for the past three weeks and now a chance of up to 4 inches of snow here in chicago tomorrow. Anyone else surprised by this?

Yeah well, I can't believe that there are snow flurries falling from the sky right now here in Fort Worth, Texas. It has been beautiful weather for the past couple of weeks and now it is 30 degrees and snowing. Crazy.

I'm glad im not home for that. I always get really sick when the weather changes so suddenly. Its my bodies way of telling me to live somewere warm LOL

It was 76 last Saturday and sunny. Today it's 31 and snowing. :angry:

My wife and I flew into Chicago today, and it was 34 when we got there. F*ck snow

10 new inches on the ground since last night. still snowing.

going to have flooding issues all over again. :angry:

Its crazy, yesterday we had +10c and now we are in around the -5c with snow, woke up this morning to a ground cover of about 2 inches of snow…. Just when I though I could start smoking and BBQ’ing again! Damn this cold I have had enough!

We had about 1 1/2 inches of snow when I woke up yesterday, but by the time the afternoon hit, the snow had all melted - some crazy weather for sure!

Yeah, any minute now it will start snowing...

Everyone's been running around crazy getting all worked up about this big storm that's coming (was supposed to start last night), and I haven't seen a single flake yet.

I'm sure with that said I've just doomed us all, bwahahahaha...

Usually, we get a lot of snow in March. No real surprises for MN folk. We could still get snow in April.

Usually, we get a lot of snow in March. No real surprises for MN folk. We could still get snow in April.

...and May, June, (surprisingly NOT July), August, September, October...

Welcome to the Midwest. If you don't like the weather, just wait a day or two.

We had about 1 1/2 inches of snow when I woke up yesterday, but by the time the afternoon hit, the snow had all melted - some crazy weather for sure!
Same here. It turned out to be a beautiful day yesterday, so I made the most of it.

100_4513.jpg