• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Snow, Ice and No Work!

inflatus

GURPS
As the weather and "robots" seem to be in the news these past few days.

We have a blizzard warning here in Indiana. It has been a while since the weather has been this bad.

How many of you are stuck at work or are at home, glad you are not at work?

I am at home, snug. My girlfriend however is stuck at work.

Shit!

How much crap are you guys expecting? I'm from Bloomington and my family is still there. Guess I better make a phone call...

As the weather and "robots" seem to be in the news these past few days.

We have a blizzard warning here in Indiana. It has been a while since the weather has been this bad.

How many of you are stuck at work or are at home, glad you are not at work?

I am at home, snug. My girlfriend however is stuck at work.

Shit!

Lucky bastage!!~ :laugh:

Storm just missed us.. We are only gettin couple inches in Philly...

11 inches and it's still falling.... 25 mph winds, gusts up to 40 mph...

DSC03042.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

DSC03041.jpg

Thar she blows
She'll be a Nor'easter by morning. Near blizzard conditions predicted for tomorrow. 15 to 30 in. of snow. Woo Hoo! 'bout time we get some weather around here to be proud of. Oh, and God keep our Coasties safe. 20ft seas tomorrow.

Doc.

How much crap are you guys expecting? I'm from Bloomington and my family is still there. Guess I better make a phone call...

They have 1-2 inches of ice. Snow is coming.

There are about 6000+ without power around Indy.

Thar she blows
She'll be a Nor'easter by morning. Near blizzard conditions predicted for tomorrow. 15 to 30 in. of snow. Woo Hoo! 'bout time we get some weather around here to be proud of. Oh, and God keep our Coasties safe. 20ft seas tomorrow.

Doc.

Amen! Also, God keep the dumbass amateurs off the water!

Thar she blows

Doc.

Amen! Also, God keep the dumbass amateurs off the water!
It ain't the amateurs. It's the damn commercial fishermen who think they can walk on water.

Doc.

stuck at home, you can kiss my ass.... I was out all day flying through it....

Well, I just checked the West Point Military Academy website and it's official, Code "Red" all day:

http://cgi.usma.edu/WeatherConditions/

USMA Snow Policy (Non-emergency positions)

"WEST POINT IS CODE WHITE UNTIL (stated time, or, all day)." The West Point Snow Policy is in effect until the stated time, or all day. Employees, who might be prevented from reporting to work, should be granted annual leave, accrued compensatory time or LWOP if they prefer. Employees still need to contact their supervisor for approval. Specific procedures for requesting leave in these circumstances are at the discretion of each activity.

"WEST POINT IS CODE RED UNTIL (slated time)" Employees should not report until the announcement time. Supervisors will excuse absences without charge to leave for all employees affected whether or not leave was previously approved. Employees who do not report for work by the announced time will be charged leave for the remainder of their absence if it was properly requested and approved.

"WEST POINT IS CODE RED ALL DAY." Only employees in emergency positions should report to work. Employees in non-emergency positions should not report to work until their next regularly scheduled workday.

Yeah baby, now I can stay home and read the paper, hang out all day and see what everyone else is doin' on the web....... :D :thumbs: :p

Delivering Valentine roses is going to get a bit tricky up here.

Doc.