• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Reaction score
Damn, the last few days the weather has been beautiful with temps around 70 until last night. Cold front moves in and now it's 30 degrees and snowing!
Right now we have about two inches and they are calling for three to five before it's over. Fortunately it has been warm and the snow is only laying on the ground and not on the roads.

By Wed. we are supposed to be back in the low 70's. Go figure! ???

Yeah, we felt the cold front all the way down here! The low last night was high 60's! Beautiful night on the screened porch!

Emo

Come on guys that is nothing that same front ended up dumping 9in on my house. But the good news is we are going to be in the 70's by the middle of the week. God I can't wait for summer to get here.

yeah shadow i couldn't believe it!
i was headed up to williamsport with the kids to go skating and it started snowing in fredericksburg and snowed the rest of the way. my kids were in shorts because here in richmond it was pretty warm.

Fargin' Leebo's flowers.... Buwahahahahahaha. You sure your wife ain't name Mike? Seriously, sensitive type, huh?? Buwahahahahahahaha.

Ayuh, Snow. Sooo....I wakes me up yestidy and looks out me winder and....it's a freakin' white out. HOT DOG!
Gathered me six Growlers and saddled up da Jeep and mushed me way to Old Dominion Brewery ta have them dogs topped up a might. The trip down was accompanied by an exquisite AF 858 Sun Grown and a bucket of Kona Kaffe (tanks Wade). Sampled the new 2003 Spring Ale fresh outta the vat. MMMMMMMMMM. Sampled the new Millenium Ale (a six pack of this will have you forget to unzip and unlimbre before you let fly) and a couple of the Tupper Hop Pocket, Ale and a Pils. On the return to the homestead a Work of Art Maduro accompanied by a "traveller" of "J. Pauls Amber Ale". The snow was glorious, the beer was gloriouser and the seegars was gloriousest. MMM Buddy. Built up a big fire in the fire place at home, found my way to the bottom of a Growler of Victory Amber Ale (unfiltered) and cooked burgers on the grill in the snow storm whilst pullin' on a Don Carlos #2. It was a good day to die.

NA

Ummmm.....he said buur...Me likes good buur.

Emo

I know how ya feel guy's!! Woke up this mornin', freakin' sun is blarin', temp up about 70*, stupid birds singin'!! Man, where the hell did winter go?? Owe well, must go put on sum sun block and kick back in the lounge chair with this VSG! Don't know how long I can take this!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

All that crap turned into rain by the time it reached here.

I've had just about enough of snow, how aboot you? Almost wish it'd be 85 already, so I can complain about how hot it is in the apartment
:D

Smokin said:
Having a little trouble parsing that sentence.....never seen the words 'enough' and 'snow' in the same sentence without the word 'not' in there somewhere. ???

If we had the snow you guys get out there in the mountains, we'd be in trouble. I can just picture all the nutcases trying to ski their way to work in their SUV's.. HAHAHAAA

Yeah, but the difference is that ours is light, fluffy champagne powder. I usually shovel my sidewalk with a broom. :)