• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So Cal Herf 12/16/2009 Wed - CigarMan Andy is in town!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
CigarMan Andy is in town and is able to herf with us this Wed evening. If you guys are free, come join us. We'll be at the usual So Cal herf spot:

DoubleTree Hotel
924 West Huntington Drive
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626) 357-1900

7:00 PM

If you've never been to the DoubleTree, just walk straight back past the bar area, and we'll be outside near the pool/cabanas.

Hope to a lot of you guys there!

Rod

Adrian,

I didn't realize you posted a herf invite until after I posted mine. Well, at least we now have double the exposure. :D

If you've never been to the DoubleTree, just walk straight back past the bar area, and we'll be outside near the pool/cabanas.

Pools & cabanas sounds pretty great right now. We're at -6 degrees. Yes, I'm a wimp.

That's cold. Supposed to be in the mid 70's here tomorrow.

Wow, my timing is horrible. The first time I saw this 3 meets ago, I was tired and really did not want to drive out there. The second time I was out of town, and now Im sick. I know you guys have these at times, but wanting to go out and meet the locals in my area has been a real goal of mine. just too bad how everything has been working out for me lately.

Darn! I got sick over the weekend and was hoping I would be recovered in time for this herf. Alas, I'm still clearing up from the sickness so it's probably best for me to sit this one out. Enjoy the herf, guys. Happy holidays to all of you!

Hey Matt! Long time no see.

Same issue as everybody else. Wish I can make it but currently under the weather.

When's the next meet here, as I only live 20 minutes away from the Hotel.

Probably not until sometime in January. There are many new members from So Cal, hopefully more will show up! Keep an eye on the herf section for upcoming herfs. Hope to see you at the next herf!

Next one for sure. Adrian didn't even show up!