• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So did ya'll miss me ;)

Gator

Been super busy at the farm the past few months, not smoking much (tired in the evening), haven't had time to do much web surfing either. What did i miss, how ya'll been?

Contest is specifically what type of planter do i use to plant my trees (what is this planter normally used to do, not brand / model). Winner gets 5'r of Opus, mix of fresh and aged, contest runs until someone gets it right, 1st right answer wins.

:thumbs:

you were gone damn did not even notice lol. hope you got everything planted ok.

A Detco GT-28

That takes them out the model 303 puts them in.

Used to plant crape myrtle(?) Thanks for the contest and glad to see ya back.

I am going with a tomato plant setter but it might be a tabacco plant setter. I better just say a plant setter so I can cover various plants.

I was going to say corn...but since that was used and tobacco taken...hmmmn...something mechanical used to plant orange trees..pulled by a tractor of some sort? If they even have that sort of thing lol...thanks for the contest!

I'm confused--are we supposed to guess what sort of planter as if it were a pot for a potted plant or are we to guess some sort of unconventional device used in the actual planting process itself?

If the latter, I'm going with the Awesome Auger.

You used the kids in your fishing picture and they're normally used for whatever kids are usually used for.

That wasn't the right answer, was it?

You used the kids in your fishing picture and they're normally used for whatever kids are usually used for.

That wasn't the right answer, was it?

LOL....whatever kids are usually used for :p Actually I think its the kids using a cohiba 30th anniversary jar to dig the holes with while dad smokes the previous contents of said jar! lol

The TP 2000 mechanical planter. Its typically used to mechanically plant trees... ;)

Welcome back Gator

mac