• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So how come...

ChiTown_Huck

Phoenyx469 has the same girl avatar as PGK? Wasn't that supposed to be his girlfriend?

Phoenyx469 has the same girl avatar as PGK? Wasn't that supposed to be his girlfriend?

Quick scans of PGK's posts show nothing about it being his girl. And if he did really say that, he's full of $hit, because I'm pretty sure that's a picture from a calendar.

While we are on the topic of avatars. I have no idea what this is.
Could you please tell me what I am looking at?

023.jpg

It's a Cigar Girl® I posted a while back.

cigar_girl_0390.jpg

I DO recall PGK saying that the girl in his avatar was his girlfriend... Said something to the effect of sending him more cigars for his girlfriend to model for your guys, etc. etc. etc.

What a waste of freakin' space... :angry:

IMO Lurch has the best avatar out there! I can't watch it enough.

Cheers,

Tony

I DO recall PGK saying that the girl in his avatar was his girlfriend... Said something to the effect of sending him more cigars for his girlfriend to model for your guys, etc. etc. etc.

What a waste of freakin' space... :angry:

That's what I remember as well. Liar through and through.