• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So how's everyones weekend going?

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
Mine has gone pretty well, spent most of it with my girlfriend and her family (my family is in FL, so it's a few visits a year).  So far this weekend I've had a really nice Partagas Black label (Bravo), a Mac Baron and an Olivia 'O'.  Nice cigars all around.  Also had one of my Thompson 'Crapola's' which was suprisingly good after aging for 2 months.  If anyone's interested in one, I'll pass it along when I finally start a pass  :)

Went to Fleet Week yesterday as well to visit the guys and ladies that deserve more credit than they get.  So I say spark one up in honor of our Armed Forces and enjoy the rest of the day

:D

Car broke down out in the middle of nowhere yesterday. Spent most of the night trying (and succeding) in getting it running so I could drive 2.5 hours to get to work today, since I have to work. Got scratches all over my hand from sharp metal under the dash of my Jeep (the repaired car).

I haven't had any alchohol this weekend, and I have not had a cigar since Saturday night. I am bummed, I am tired and my back is killing me.

But when I take my lunchbreak today, I am gonna smoke a Indian Tabac Churchill Maduro that came in a tube from Leebo in the Pay it Forward pass. Then all will be right with the world.

Now if I could get my boss to look the other way when I poor the Jack.....

you almost got yourself a whole county song there purobrat.

:( hope things look up.

maybe after the cigar leebo sent you!

Now Jason, don'tcha be goin off on my music preference now....

Yup, I guess my weekend does sound a bit like that ???

BTW, you know what happens when you play a country song backward?

Your truck suddenly starts runnin again, your wife comes back to you and your dog comes back to life.

partner, I live in Texas, drive a pickup, and listen to both kinds of music. Country and Western.

are things looking up for you purobrat? ;)

Well today is my oldest's birthday. He is at the movies with the wife and 3 of his best friends. We were going to the pool/water park on base first, but it is rainy. So they took off to the movies 1st in hopes it clears up. LOL There back now. Were off to the water park now. I'll post more later. LOL

Emo

Yeah, Jason, lookin better. Got about 30 more minutes before I can toast that Maduro, and I am sitting here looking at it, smelling it.....You know you do it too, stop laughing at me.....so the world is about to look much much better.

Great weekend.... celebrated my 11th anniversary to my lovely bride, took the kids to the pool and actually played a great round of golf this a.m. (shot an 84). I couldn't have done it without the 2 Partagas Serie S one on the front and one on the back. We'll be wrappin it all up with BBQ in the backyard this afternoon with a family friends and a nice Fuente :D

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend as much as I am :D

PB I am feeling for ya buddy ???

Thanks Ben, the Maduro was great, tasty treat. Almost decided to chew the nub rather than toss it. I said ALMOST!! It was good. My day is looking better already

Friday I went to the Conch Republic Seafood Company in the harbour here in Key West. It was my going away/congrats on your promotion lunch/happy hour. Had the whole shop there. Herfed on a 858 after I finished my sandwich sipping mojito's watching nice looking toursit girls coming off the fishing boats...A fine evening.
On the way home I stopped by the store and picked up a few tasties to pad my upcoming pass. Fuente Cateau SG, Fuente Short Story, Ashton VSG Churhill size, CAO Anni Torp cammie, and a PAM Exclusivo...emmm...yummie.
Today while the wife and kids were at the movies, I smoked on a Partagas "short" that Lee gifted my. Now that was a satisfying smoke. Excellent construction, great burn, and lots of smoke. Very cedery and a decent amount of pepper. A few times I thought it would develop complexity but never did. Nubbed it. Yummie.
Emo

Damn PB, sorry you're having a lousy weekend. if it's any consolation, um... I just smoked a Short Story in your honor

???

Hope that helped

:p pb, did you burn your lips and fingers smoking it that far down? ah! the mark of a fine cigar... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Naw, PB is a computer geek. He probably went and got a pair of hemo's out of his executive faux leather computer tool kit. LOL... ;)
Emo

Actually, I started to chew the nub like a chaw of "RedMan" it was just too good to throw out. But in the end, I did snuff it in the sand. And I always burn myself on a good stick.

Note to self: add Alligator clips to shopping list

Hey Puro, spend the extra 2 bucks and het a pair of Hemos...The other thing that works like a charm is long sewing needles.

Emo

Great, maybe I should. I like to nub em. Just hate to throw out good tobacco. Think I might get me a pipe and use it to burn my nubs :D

PuroBrat said:
Actually, I started to chew the nub like a chaw of "RedMan" it was just too good to throw
Are you serious Puro???? :p LMAO

Just light another cigar...LOL...chew it like 'Red Man'...ROTFLMAO.