• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So i jst made my 1st sampler...

fernious

And now i understand why everyone loves opening a package of cigars.

It showed up around 8:00 last night and i couldn't even get inside my apartment before i opened it. Since i am a newb i was all excited and hopefuly more to come, i think a box purchase is in my near future.
I figured i would get a sampler first to find out what i like, and will go from there. Hope to enjoy these soon.

Ferni

Edit: Sorry about the Title, i hate my work keyboard. :blush:

LOL...welcome to the hobby. You might want to check your SHIFT key while you're at it.

Lol, yea i answer ebay questions all day longand.. well.. the stupid old thing is rediculous, just about every key sticks down or won't push half the time... :angry: I think i'm going to try the RP American Market first..

Save yourself a lot of aggravation and use your shift key. A word to the wise should be sufficient. If you choose not to, you'll make my day and I'll devote my time to making your life here miserable.

Thanks for your consideration,

Doc.

Thanks for the advice Doc. I'll be sure to start using my shift key more often. On my way to start into the sampler.

Ferni

For some reason I read the title to this and thought it said, "So I just made my 1st computer", and I thought, how does this have anything to do with the cigar lounge.

I'm an idiot.

The picture is too small to figure out what marker that is. Your new found cigar hobby might cost more than paintballing :laugh:

LOL. Thats a Bob Long Vice, old picture. I believe in the long run it is going to cost alot more, which might get me into some trouble with the old lady.

Back on topic here, the RP American Market was great, until the last third.

That is actualy where I am going as soon as I open up some room in my humi.

Thanks for the advice BTB, I will hopefuly be at the next herf in Temecula and can't wait to meet you guys, I have heard many good things about you guys.

Ferni

Find your own ride, since you are spreading lies about me stating that these guys are cool. :sign:

Thanks for the advice BTB, I will hopefuly be at the next herf in Temecula and can't wait to meet you guys, I have heard many good things about you guys.

Ferni

No shit. Those guys are all a bunch of knuckleheads. I would avoid them at all cost! :laugh:

Ferni

Find your own ride, since you are spreading lies about me stating that these guys are cool. :sign:

Ferni

Knucklehead is an understatement about LongDraw. LOL. Why would I want to go with a Kings fan anyways. :D JK LongDraw. Go Ducks.

Ferni

Getting a new box of Cigars is pretty much the highlight of my week. I split one with one or two other guys so we go through at least a box a month between the two or three of us. We're working through a CAO Commemmorative 7 Cigar sampler right now. They're nice Cigars but have been pretty spicy thus far. I think we'll look at a Carlos Torano sampler next. So many Cigars, so little time...